MACECE is pleased to announce the competition for the FY 2016 Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistantship Program (FLTA). MACECE is targeting both public and private school English teachers.
Those who have teaching experience in private schools or those who are in training to become English school teachers can apply directly to us by following the instructions that will be posted on the MACECE FB page here and on their website later today.
Public school teachers must apply through the Ministry of National Education. The announcement letter was sent yesterday to the Ministry. So, please keep an eye on circulars arriving at Moroccan schools/delegations/academies in the coming couple of weeks. Stay tuned for more information on how to apply.
The Humphrey Fellowship Program is for experienced professionals interested in strengthening their leadership skills through a mutual exchange of knowledge and understanding about issues of common concern in the U.S. and Fellows’ home countries. As a non-degree program, the Fellowship offers valuable opportunities for professional development through selected university courses, attending conferences, networking, and practical work experiences. During the year, Fellows pursue both their individual program goals and work closely with their Humphrey colleagues in workshops and seminars. Unlike a typical graduate school experience, the Program encourages Fellows to travel away from their host campus to learn more about American culture and to network with their American peers. If you are interested in broadening your perspectives and becoming a global leader, the Humphrey Fellowship is for you.
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
– An undergraduate degree.
– A minimum of five years of full-time, professional experience
– Limited or no prior experience in the United States
– Demonstrated leadership qualities
– A record of public service in the community
– English language ability
— Sustainable Development:
– Agricultural and Rural Development
– Economic Development
– Finance and Banking
– Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
– Urban and Regional Planning
— Democratic Institution Building:
– Law and Human Rights
– Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
– Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
– Technology Policy and Management
– Human Resource Management
– Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
– Higher Education Administration
—Public Health :
– Public Health Policy and Management
– HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
– Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
The Humphrey Fellowship provides:
Round-trip ticket, tuition and university fees, accident/sickness coverage, monthly maintenance allowance and funding for books and professional activities. The Humphrey Program does not provide financial support for accompanying dependents. Interested candidates can start their application online through Embark system: